|AOL version 5
1. In the AOL top menu bar, click on My AOL.
2. Select Preferences from the drop down menu.
3. In the Preferences window, click on WWW. The AOL Internet Properties window will appear.
4. Click on the Security tab.
5. Click on the Internet zone, then click on the Custom button on the bottom of the window. The Security Settings window will appear.
6. Scroll down until you see Cookies.
7. Click Enable.
8. Click on OK.
||AOL version 6
1. Click on MY AOL.
2. Click SETTINGS on the main toolbar.
3. Click PREFERENCES.
4. Click on Internet Properties (WWW).
5. Click on the SECURITY tab.
6. Click on the INTERNET ZONE, then click on the Custom button on the bottom of the window. The Security Settings window will appear.
7. Scroll down until you see Cookies.
8. Click Enable under the 'Allow cookies that are stored on your computer' subheading.
9. Click OK to exit.